Universal and anchor drilling rig
The go-to machine for special foundation work when it comes to anchor drilling with overburden drilling methods and with a double head system. Optimised for less accessible and low-down drilling spots, with efficient, smart and powerful drive train technology.
The industrial standard for anchor drilling.
Can be adjusted to the task at hand
- Parallel height-adjustable operator panel with vandalism protection, mounted to the machine
- Radio remote control (small) for loading- and transport-relevant functions
- Feed stroke limitation and position display of the carriage, electronic, can be programmed by the operator
- Biodegradable hydraulic oil and bypass flow filtration
- Remote controlled and monitored flushing equipment for up to three different fluids, suspensions or air, flushing pumps, compressed air lubricator (max. 35 bar), HD washer with cleaning lance
- Rod loader for double rods MAG 2.1 V (payload 1,150 kg), cathead with lifting winch, 10 kN pulling force, handling systems based on loading cranes
- HPI drill mast, rotary head KH 14SK and drill data recording system MBS 5
- Kit for wire-line core drilling incl. winch with 300 m rope capacity and high-speed rotary head KH 10SF
Oscillating crawler tracks
Tractive force max.
400 mm (3-rib)
500 mm (optional, 3-rib))
+14 / -6 deg
*) Ground pressure of the drilling rig with even weight distribution, taking the total weight into account